Edward Norton: The Importance of Solar for All
During his keynote session, Norton will share his views on the role of solar in creating resiliency and social equality. He will also discuss the importance of distributed energy and how it has come to life through the Maasai Wilderness Conservation Trust's Chyulu Carbon Project, which he has been supporting for the past 25 years. One of the project’s newest initiatives focuses on building electric vehicle, energy storage, and solar infrastructure in remote parts of Kenya to help protect wildlife.
In support of this cause, Aurora Solar will donate five dollars to this initiative for every person who registers for Empower 2022, up to $25,000, and will match donations, up to an additional $25,000, made to this cause through the Aurora/MWCT GoFundMe page; donate here.
View On Demand
It’s not too late
See the digital future of solar
In our on-demand sessions, explore the next phase of solar growth and how you can seize opportunities today. Hear from 22+ industry experts on a wide range of topics
Thanks to our Featured Speakers!
Actor, Filmmaker, Environmental Activist, and United Nations Goodwill Ambassador
Policy Associate, California Solar and Storage Association
CIO, G3 Solar
Manager of Permitting, SunPower
Something For Everyone
Design, Operations, and Engineering
- Get hands-on with Aurora design workshops
- Explore how to get permits faster
- Discover how automation can improve your workflow
Sales and Marketing
- Explore how to digitize your acquisition strategy
- Learn how to improve the post-sale experience
- Get insights on how to reach the next wave of customers
- Discuss the shifting value chain and what it means for you
- Learn about changing demands for products and services
- Share how you're embracing digitization